Social Media and Blogs Will Help Your Business
1.Start Fast. We could launch a Fan Page for your business on Facebook this morning and get a blog going by this afternoon. We could launch your Twitter account and start you "tweeting" immediately. Your LinkedIn and Press Release Distribution Account could be set up professionally in a very short time.
2. Low Cost. We can help you get started in social media marketing, blogging and with a press release program on a small budget. These tools are among the most cost-effective methods of reaching your audience. Social media and blogs will help your business grow.
3. Instant Interactivity. Blogs and social media marketing can give you nearly instant market feedback - good and bad. You can get this feedback through comments on your blog, Fan Page and other social media venues.
4. Search Engine Indexing. Surveys indicate more that 90% of people begin their purchasing process using search engines. Blogs and social media marketing make it more likely that your prospects will find you online when they search.
5. Inbound Marketing. Outbound marketing is telemarketing, direct mail, email blasts, TV and print ads - all the approaches that buyers tend to block out more and more. Social networking and blogs are essential inbound marketing tools. Recent surveys show that a potential buyer would rather accept a recommendation from an unknown third party than from your targeted advertisement.
6. First Mover Advantage. For blogs and social media marketing, there is an advantage in moving first. If you don't jump into the conversation, your competitors, competitor's customers or your customers will (if they have not already) and then you're fighting an uphill battle to become influential in these online conversations. Start now, and claim the virtual conversation-ground to your advantage.
In 1998, APBICO Inc. first began as the web-hosting and internet yellowpages company, ShopperGuide.Net. Since then, we have built a broad customer and experience base in web site hosting. Direct any questions or comments about our services to our Contact Us page, and let us know your needs.